To ensure the smooth running of club fixture requirements
• Administration skills desirable
• Good verbal and written skills
• Well organised and efficient
• Sound knowledge of the club
• Responsible for the compilation and management of the club gala fixtures (in conjunction with the Team Manager, Club Coach and Swimming Committee as appropriate).
• Issue gala invitations for inter club galas and maintaining list of attendees, returning acceptance slips to other clubs.
• Issue fixtures list to all Club Officers, Officials, Swimmers and notice boards annually. Liaising with Club Secretary regarding the booking of pool for inter-club and championship gala dates.
• Updating of PB lists following all gala’s and distributing to website co-ordinator and placed in Read File to ensure details kept up to date
Ongoing responsibility including club committee meetings
Benefits to Self
Contribution to ensuring a well managed club and an opportunity to make a real difference to the success of your club
Ulverston Amateur Swimming Club