To play a vital role in working with local education establishments and organisations.
• Well organised and efficient
• Sound knowledge of the club
• Enthusiastic about the role young people can play in your club • Confident and effective communicator
• Source, establish and develop sustainable links with local schools
• Manage and promote club links with identified schools
• Liaise with Development Officer, Club Coach and Head teacher to organise taster/come and try sessions*
• Invite pupils to attend specific taster/come and try sessions*
• Communicate delivery of taster sessions to schools*
• Liaise with local Schools, Sports/Swimming Development Officer, Schools Sports Coordinators & Active Sports Swimming Development Officer (where applicable)
• Organise annual Schools Gala**
• Visit schools following Schools Gala to award certificates**
• Distribute information as required to Schools
Ongoing weekly responsibility
Benefits to Self
An opportunity to create valuable links with local young people and contribute to the future successes of the club
* Schools individual swim coach invites pupils to the appropriate taster session.
** Pupils are invited to attend specific taster/come and try sessions.
Ulverston Amateur Swimming Club