Calendar

Jun
6
Sat
2020
Barrow/Ulverston Inter-club Gala CANCELLED @ Park Leisure Centre
Jun 6 @ 1:45 pm – 5:45 pm

Licenced Level 4 Gala for Barrow and Ulverston over two afternoons 6th and 14th June.  Recommended for all swimmers aged 7/over including those new to competing.  All 50m and 100m events, 100m and 200m Individual Medley plus some relays.

Entry to each gala will be £7 to cover any number of events.

 

 

Jun
13
Sat
2020
Copeland Graded Gala CANCELLED @ Copeland Leisure Centre
Jun 13 all-day

Provisional date

Jun
14
Sun
2020
Barrow/Ulverston Inter-club Gala CANCELLED @ Park Leisure Centre
Jun 14 @ 1:45 pm – 5:45 pm

Licenced Level 4 Gala for Barrow and Ulverston over two afternoons 6th and 14th June.  Recommended for all swimmers aged 7/over including those new to competing.  All 50m and 100m events, 100m and 200m Individual Medley plus some relays.

Entry to each gala will be £7 to cover any number of events.

 

 

Jun
19
Fri
2020
Club Champs Long Distance weekend POSTPONED
Jun 19 – Jun 21 all-day

800M AND 1500M EVENTS

FRIDAY REGISTRATION 6.20 – 6.35pm

no racing Saturday night

SUNDAY REGISTRATION 3.35 – 3.50PM

Jun
20
Sat
2020
Diddy League Final – CANCELLED @ Workington Leisure Centre
Jun 20 all-day

There are 8 teams so the final will be held at Workington Leisure Centre.

Jun
27
Sat
2020
Kendal Mint Gala CANCELLED @ Kendal Leisure Centre
Jun 27 all-day

Advance notice of Kendal Mint gala – swimmers age 9/over on the day, 50m and 100m all strokes.  Recommended for all Otters.

Terms and conditions and entry form to follow.

Oct
3
Sat
2020
Intercounty Nationals CANCELLED @ Ponds Forge Aquatic Centre
Oct 3 – Oct 4 all-day

Cumbria team will be selected based on pb’s at the end of the summer.

Oct
10
Sat
2020
Arena League Round 1 tbc
Oct 10 all-day

Ulverston may or may not be competing in the Arena League this year, more info to follow.

 

Nov
14
Sat
2020
Arena League Round 2 tbc
Nov 14 all-day
Nov
28
Sat
2020
Cumbria Winter Meet TO BE CONFIRMED @ tbc
Nov 28 – Nov 29 all-day

Swim Cumbria Executive Committee will make a decision shortly regarding whether this Level 3 event will go ahead.